Aprons, Handmade Soap, Candles.....

Aprons, Handmade Soap, Candles.....
Loving My Home, Living My Life

Tidy Works

Friday, July 8, 2011

-Rain!-

I love rainy days in the summer. When it is not summer, I work as a teacher (subbing only for now). So, to be home on a rainy day is just the perfect vacation day, for me, anyway. It is also a good time to do some research on some ideas that I have been thinking about. I have taken some books out of the library to help me brainstorm
Natural Beauty at Home: More Than 250 Easy-to-Use Recipes for Body, Bath, and Hair

High on the Hog: A Culinary Journey from Africa to America


Do It Gorgeously: How to Make Less Toxic, Less Expensive, and More Beautiful ProductsThe Africa Cookbook: Tastes of a Continent

I also like to take a break from the tidyworks world and make the most of this rainy day with a great read


A Cottage by the Sea

Romance on a rainy day, how befitting the minute, er-moment? Well, you get it, right?


Have a blessed and precious one!

No comments:

Post a Comment